Basics: The Application still using pl/sql stored procedures to produce webpages.
Using Oracle AS 10.1.3
Some users are experiencing 501 Method not implemented using IE8. (however some are not with SAME IE version)
I have tried changing the method from post to get with no difference.
The only thing that seems to help it turning keepalive off.
With keepalive off:
I see a noticeable increase in HTML load times
Also after several days Apache.exe will suddenly take 99% cpu causing the OAS machine to almost hault, and an even more noticeable increase in HTML load times.
I have tried messing with other keepalive settings but I cant figure out how to fix this.