2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 9:12 AM by 985816 RSS

Competency Management

Interested in knowing the licensing requirements for the competency management capability which I understand is part of Oracle HRMS Talent Management. If one already has Oracle Human Resources (HR) license, Self-Service HR license, and Oracle Learning Management license, is there a requirement to

i) purchase a separate license for Talent Management in order to obtain the competency management capability and if so what is the cost structure OR

ii) purchase a separate license just for the competency management portion of Talent Management and if so what is the cost structure OR

iii) no additional license purchase is required at all?

A reply would be most appreciated! Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Competency Management
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          982813 wrote:
          Interested in knowing the licensing requirements for the competency management capability which I understand is part of Oracle HRMS Talent Management. If one already has Oracle Human Resources (HR) license, Self-Service HR license, and Oracle Learning Management license, is there a requirement to

i) purchase a separate license for Talent Management in order to obtain the competency management capability and if so what is the cost structure OR

ii) purchase a separate license just for the competency management portion of Talent Management and if so what is the cost structure OR

iii) no additional license purchase is required at all?

A reply would be most appreciated! Thanks.
          Please contact your Oracle Sales Representative (Account Manager), he/she is the best one to answer license questions/queries.

Global Pricing and Licensing
          http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/pricing/index.html

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Competency Management
            Thank you.