6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 12:18 AM by 982871 RSS

Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?

Hi B2B Guru,

I am new to SOA Health Care Integration. I have installed this package and imported HL7 document type. I can add new HL7 document, but there is no HIPPA document support.

Can someone tell me where I can installe toolkit for HIPPA 5020? So that I can work with HIPPA message?

Thank you,
      Alena
        • 1. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
          Nitesh Jain
          http://java.net/projects/oraclesoasuite11g/pages/HealthCare

Rgds,
          Nitesh
          nitesh.x.jain@oracle.com
          • 2. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
            Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
            Alena,

Please refer to the HIPAA sample (hcfp-104-HIPAA-Composite_270_271) provided on the link, posted by Nitesh.

Regards,
            Anuj
            • 3. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
              Thank you, Anuj very much. I didn't get reply soon, and then didn't come back to check your answers timely.

I just got it today. I will look at the sample. Myself also figured out to import 834 esc files.

Thank you again,
              Alena
              • 4. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
                Hello Nitesh & Anuj,

I followed the tuturial provided by Nitesh. That is just a good example close to our need. Everything works well until the last step viewing the report.

I already have the B2B and SOA BPEL deployed onto Weblogic server and actually sedning the EDI files.

When I am on page 34 Testing the Applciaiotn, click Search, the message report didn't show. In my server console, it got the folowing exceptions:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<SimpleSelectOneRenderer> <_getSelectedIndex> Could not find selected item matching value "" in RichSelectOneChoice[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=value20]
                <SimpleSelectOneRenderer> <_getSelectedIndex> Could not find selected item matching value "" in RichSelectOneChoice[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=value30]
                <SimpleSelectOneRenderer> <_getSelectedIndex> Could not find selected item matching value "" in RichSelectOneChoice[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=value40]
                <LifecycleImpl> <_handleException> ADF_FACES-60098:Faces lifecycle receives unhandled exceptions in phase RENDER_RESPONSE 6
                java.lang.AssertionError
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.TableRenderingContext.isCurrentCellInRowBanded(TableRenderingContext.java:258)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.TableRenderingContext.isCurrentCellBanded(TableRenderingContext.java:253)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.BaseColumnRenderer.renderDataCellClasses(BaseColumnRenderer.java:1205)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.BaseColumnRenderer.renderDataCell(BaseColumnRenderer.java:1322)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.BaseColumnRenderer.encodeAll(BaseColumnRenderer.java:104)
                     at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeAll(RichRenderer.java:1396)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:341)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:767)
                     at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:937)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeChild(CoreRenderer.java:405)
                     at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeChild(RichRenderer.java:2633)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer.renderDataBlockRows(TableRenderer.java:1957)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer._renderSingleDataBlock(TableRenderer.java:1618)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer._handleDataFetch(TableRenderer.java:1020)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer.encodeAll(TableRenderer.java:506)
                     at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeAll(RichRenderer.java:1396)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:341)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:767)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCollection.encodeEnd(UIXCollection.java:538)
                     at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:937)
                     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.util.rich.InvokeOnComponentUtils$EncodeChildVisitCallback.visit(InvokeOnComponentUtils.java:113)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.PartialVisitContext.invokeVisitCallback(PartialVisitContext.java:222)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXIterator.visitTree(UIXIterator.java:251)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent.visitTree(UIXComponent.java:443)
                     at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent.visitTree(UIXComponent.java:326)

This is minor problem. But considering we are going to deploy the project to production, I want to know what is wrong. It may be a bug?

Thank you for any help,

Alena
                • 5. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
                  Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                  Hi Alena,

Do you have OSB and SOA running in same domain? If yes, then it is a known issue. Please file a SR with the support. You may refer -

Re: Unable to view reports in B2B console

Regards,
                  Anuj
                  • 6. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
                    Yes, Anuj.

I have OSB and SOA running on the same domain.

Thank you,
                    Alena