This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 20, 2013 4:27 AM by Kashif M RSS

O2C Issues

982614 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
1.Please let me know any 10 common O2C, B2B , ISO, Production support issues and its solution

2.In the pick release process, I can find backorder status. Please let me know why it happnes
and what are the various solution to fix this issue

3.After running the pick release proces, I cannot find any errors in the concurrent Program log, but still
the status shows as next process PICK RELEASE. Please let me know the reason for this issue?
and its various solution to fix it?

4.After running the SHIP CONFIRM proces, I cannot find any errors in the concurrent Program log, but still
the status shows as next process Ship confirm. Please let me know the reason for this issue?

5.Please let me know from where I can get AIM Documents/Templates for OM Module
[BP,RD,BR,TE,MD,CV..ETC]
  • 1. Re: O2C Issues
    Kashif M Oracle ACE
    Currently Being Moderated
    1.Please let me know any 10 common O2C, B2B , ISO, Production support issues and its solution
    Check on My Oracle Support or different community forums
    support.oracle.com
    2.In the pick release process, I can find backorder status. Please let me know why it happnes
    and what are the various solution to fix this issue
    3.After running the pick release proces, I cannot find any errors in the concurrent Program log, but still
    the status shows as next process PICK RELEASE. Please let me know the reason for this issue?
    4.After running the SHIP CONFIRM proces, I cannot find any errors in the concurrent Program log, but still
    the status shows as next process Ship confirm. Please let me know the reason for this issue?
    I feel you have to read guide to understand complete process
    Check OM impl guide on
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B53825_08/current/html/docset.html

5.Please let me know from where I can get AIM Documents/Templates for OM Module
    [BP,RD,BR,TE,MD,CV..ETC]
    search on google or you can also check http://www.oraerp.com/Forum-Oracle-Documents-Tutorials

thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points