This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2013 10:36 AM by 985215 RSS

Form size extremely small

985215 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I been using an oracle form in my work, in my computer office I have linux Installed (Ubuntu 10.04.4) and the oracle form opens just fine. now I seen myself on the need of connecting from my home to the office sometimes, the problem I have is that in home computer the oracle form when in open the size too small and I cant work like that, is there something I can avoid using a remote desktop, since this is the only way I have been able to work from my home.
  • 1. Re: Form size extremely small
    Paul M. Oracle ACE
    is there something I can avoid using a remote desktop, since this is the only way I have been able to work from my home.
    Can't you use VNC ?
  • 2. Re: Form size extremely small
    Dude! Guru
    What software do you need to run on the remote system? If the remote software does not provide any kind of remote access and remote desktop sharing does not fit your needs, perhaps SSH with X Forwarding can. SSH is often accepted through Firewalls and can be a solution if you need to run some X11 client residing on a remote system. If you need more help, please provide more details about your problem.
  • 3. Re: Form size extremely small
    985215 Newbie
    I use the remote desktop so I can use my work computer where the oracle form open ups just fine. What I'm interested in, is to see if I can fix the problem with the computer at home =D

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points