2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 7:53 AM by Tshifhiwa RSS

how to refresh inputtext lov

Tshifhiwa
      hi i have create autosuggest using 3 inputtext how can i refresh the values for example if i select provience and go and select cityname and go and select surbubname,but my problem is when i try to change my provience again it shows no results found ,i follow this sample https://blogs.oracle.com/aramamoo/entry/how_to_create_cascading_depending am in jdeveloper 11.1.1.6.0

Edited by: adf009 on 2013/01/21 3:11 PM

Edited by: adf009 on 2013/01/21 3:12 PM
        • 1. Re: how to refresh inputtext lov
          Frank Nimphius-Oracle
          Hi,

inputtext LOV and autosuggest are two different features. So what is it that you want to be refreshed accordingly, the auto suggest field or the LOV ?

Frank
          • 2. Re: how to refresh inputtext lov
            Tshifhiwa
            i what to refresh autoSuggestBehavior
            <af:inputText value="#{pageFlowScope.orgDetailsBean.addressBean.province}"
                                                                     simple="true"
                                                                     required="#{bindings.Provincename.hints.mandatory}"
                                                                     columns="20"
                                                                     maximumLength="#{bindings.Provincename.hints.precision}"
                                                                     shortDesc="#{bindings.Provincename.hints.tooltip}"
                                                                     id="it19">
                                    <f:validator binding="#{bindings.Provincename.validator}"/>
                                    <af:autoSuggestBehavior suggestedItems="#{pageFlowScope.addressbean.onProvienceSuggest}"/>
                                  </af:inputText>
            that what am thinking correct me if am wrong because what is happening is if i select value from the list and try to change it it display no result found unless i go and press f5 or refresh in the browser

Edited by: adf009 on 2013/01/21 4:53 PM