This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 10:18 PM by 982871 RSS

Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?

982871 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi B2B Guru,

I am new to SOA Health Care Integration. I have installed this package and imported HL7 document type. I can add new HL7 document, but there is no HIPPA document support.

Can someone tell me where I can installe toolkit for HIPPA 5020? So that I can work with HIPPA message?

Thank you,
Alena
  • 1. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
    Nitesh Jain Pro
    http://java.net/projects/oraclesoasuite11g/pages/HealthCare

Rgds,
    Nitesh
    nitesh.x.jain@oracle.com
  • 2. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Alena,

Please refer to the HIPAA sample (hcfp-104-HIPAA-Composite_270_271) provided on the link, posted by Nitesh.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 3. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
    982871 Newbie
    Thank you, Anuj very much. I didn't get reply soon, and then didn't come back to check your answers timely.

I just got it today. I will look at the sample. Myself also figured out to import 834 esc files.

Thank you again,
    Alena
  • 4. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
    982871 Newbie
    Hello Nitesh & Anuj,

I followed the tuturial provided by Nitesh. That is just a good example close to our need. Everything works well until the last step viewing the report.

I already have the B2B and SOA BPEL deployed onto Weblogic server and actually sedning the EDI files.

When I am on page 34 Testing the Applciaiotn, click Search, the message report didn't show. In my server console, it got the folowing exceptions:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<SimpleSelectOneRenderer> <_getSelectedIndex> Could not find selected item matching value "" in RichSelectOneChoice[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=value20]
    <SimpleSelectOneRenderer> <_getSelectedIndex> Could not find selected item matching value "" in RichSelectOneChoice[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=value30]
    <SimpleSelectOneRenderer> <_getSelectedIndex> Could not find selected item matching value "" in RichSelectOneChoice[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=value40]
    <LifecycleImpl> <_handleException> ADF_FACES-60098:Faces lifecycle receives unhandled exceptions in phase RENDER_RESPONSE 6
    java.lang.AssertionError
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.TableRenderingContext.isCurrentCellInRowBanded(TableRenderingContext.java:258)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.TableRenderingContext.isCurrentCellBanded(TableRenderingContext.java:253)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.BaseColumnRenderer.renderDataCellClasses(BaseColumnRenderer.java:1205)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.BaseColumnRenderer.renderDataCell(BaseColumnRenderer.java:1322)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.table.BaseColumnRenderer.encodeAll(BaseColumnRenderer.java:104)
         at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeAll(RichRenderer.java:1396)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:341)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:767)
         at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:937)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeChild(CoreRenderer.java:405)
         at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeChild(RichRenderer.java:2633)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer.renderDataBlockRows(TableRenderer.java:1957)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer._renderSingleDataBlock(TableRenderer.java:1618)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer._handleDataFetch(TableRenderer.java:1020)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TableRenderer.encodeAll(TableRenderer.java:506)
         at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeAll(RichRenderer.java:1396)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:341)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:767)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCollection.encodeEnd(UIXCollection.java:538)
         at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:937)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.util.rich.InvokeOnComponentUtils$EncodeChildVisitCallback.visit(InvokeOnComponentUtils.java:113)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.PartialVisitContext.invokeVisitCallback(PartialVisitContext.java:222)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXIterator.visitTree(UIXIterator.java:251)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent.visitTree(UIXComponent.java:443)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent.visitTree(UIXComponent.java:326)

This is minor problem. But considering we are going to deploy the project to production, I want to know what is wrong. It may be a bug?

Thank you for any help,

Alena
  • 5. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Hi Alena,

Do you have OSB and SOA running in same domain? If yes, then it is a known issue. Please file a SR with the support. You may refer -

Re: Unable to view reports in B2B console

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 6. Re: Where to get toolkit for HIPPA 5020 for SOA Health Care Integration?
    982871 Newbie
    Yes, Anuj.

I have OSB and SOA running on the same domain.

Thank you,
    Alena

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points