This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
As you have not mentioned the error message, I assume that you have not properly followed the instructions.
Here is what you can try again.
1. Open PRA
2. Go to File menu
3. Open MS Project
4. ou can view the option Add Toolbars and views to MS Project
5. Click on it and follow the instructions
6. Open MSP and you can view the toolbar.
hope it helps,
I followed exactly those steps, and PRA displays a successful message. But when I opened MSP 2010, I did not see any PRA toolbar. What MSP ribbon tab is the PRA toolbars installed?
Edited by: 980570 on Jan 23, 2013 12:35 PM
Edited by: 980570 on Jan 23, 2013 12:37 PM
I just realized I missed step 3 in this sequence. I will try tonight and report here if it does not work.
I have checked PDF document and the steps to add Toolbars are different than what you listed here:
1. Open PRA
2. Go to File menu, the go to MS Project
3. Click on the menu item Add Toolbars and views to MS Project
4. If successful, MS Project will be opened and the PRA toolbar will be appear.
The document mentioned that in order for PRA to add toolbar and views to MS Project, we must have write privilege to the file Global.mpt.
I am administrator so I do have write privilege to the file global.mpt. After I added MS Toolbar from PRA, PRA displays a dialog with successful message, but MS Project application is not run or opened. When I open MS Project, I got no PRA toolbar.
Do you have any idea what is going on?