2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 10:31 AM by 910467 RSS

Re: Progress Order

Hello everyone..

I have users telling me that the Progress Order functionality at the Header 'used to' Progress all the Lines of the order as well. They would need to Progress order once to create the star bills.. and then progress order again to move it forward. My users are telling me that this fucntionality worked in 10.7 and 11.5.x.

I'm in 12.1.3 and Progress Order at the header doesn't do the same thing that Progress Order at the line. Does anyone know of a setup or workflow config that can do this? If you think about this scenario.. if I have 1000 configurable lines that I have to do one by one at the line level.. I'll be progressing the order until I'm 80 years old.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
      Leta
        • 1. Re: Progress Order
          Mahendra
          Pls review this note

FRM:Progress Order Works At Line Level But Not At Header Level To Progress Lines [ID 1516865.1]

Mahendra
          • 2. Re: Progress Order
            Thanks Mahendra. I reviewed the note.. and realize that is what Oracle support is stating. It's just hard to believe that if I have 1000 configurable items that I need to progress.. that there's no concurrent program or anything I can do to expedite the progression of the order. I'll initiate a bug request from Oracle and see how far I get.

Thank you for your input. Much appreciated.