This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Hi Vijay Jaisinghani
I got the errors same you.
The error "A contract administrator is not defined." you can do this:
1. Click 'Contract Terms' in the form
2. Choose " Update Contract Detail" from Action then Click Go
3. Pick a Contract Administrator from the LOV then click Apply.
The error "The contract may be missing additional clauses suggested by contract expert." I dont know to fix it.
Please help us to fix it.
Thank so much,
1. To define a Contract Administrator, click on 'Contract Terms' in the order Form, navigate to Contract Terms page [OAF-HTML page], click on 'Update Contract Details', pick a Contract Administrator from the LOV, Click Apply. After completing this step, if you continue with your flow, you should not see the warning message.
2. There is no profile or any such thing that would turns off this validation warning. It is a part of the functionality.
3. Retest the issue.
4. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.
A manual workaround can also be applied:
Please execute the following steps:
Go into the Purchasing responsibility.
Open the Purchase Orders window to query the PO involved.
Click on Terms button.
Click on button Author Contract Terms.
In the Contract Terms window go to
Actions-> select Update Contract Details from the LOV. Click on GO.
In the window that opens you can select a 'Contract Administrator' from the LOV.
Please select a contract administrator from the LOV.
Click on Apply.
Then go to Actions-> select Validate from LOV. Click on GO.
Now the contract administrator is assigned the warning will not show anymore.
NOTE:1088856.1 - How to Assign a Contract Administrator
This is an old thread and I assume the OP found the solution since then.
For others who may encounter the same error, please see these docs.
Message "A Contract Administrator Is Not Defined" When Submitting Quote And Booking Order [ID 1290415.1]
Error: 'A Contract Administrator Is Not Defined' When Opening Contract Terms [ID 435651.1]
Contract Administrator Not Defined [ID 564117.1]
Contract Validation Error: "Check Contract Administrator" While Validating Contract [ID 1387601.1]