2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 4:25 PM by 986024 RSS

Sun Storage Common Array Manager software

trying to configure two storage arrays and cannot find the original disks

found the website with link to the Sun Storage Common Array Manager software

http://www.oracle.com/us/products/servers-storage/storage/san/fc/common-array-manager/resources/index.html

but it is a dead link...

now i need this software or the two storage arrays cannot be reconfigured

maintenance for them have lapse so my oracle support is not an option

any links to be able to obtain the software... doesn't matter even if older version... doesn't need to be latest
        • 1. Re: Sun Storage Common Array Manager software
          Pascal Kreyer -Oracle
          The software is available on My Oracle Support and the reference for the Solaris Sparc version is this one : 13465522
          • 2. Re: Sun Storage Common Array Manager software
            No Good, everytime i go to the download section for software relating to hardware i keep getting asked to

Add Support Identifiers …

just a log in account isn't good enough

so back to my original problem, even though we own the equipment outright, they are essentially a couple of expensive paperweights

it shouldn't be that hard to obtain even an older version of this necessary piece of software?

is it possible to obtain support identifiers for sun hardware with expired maintenance? maybe that will allow me to at least download the version of the software that was available at the time of expiration?