This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Hi GarethR ,
Yes , only date which is working is: 09/09/1990.
order bulk index is getting indexed with few errors for some of the orders and i am able to search for orders when i remove the customization.
below is my customization details:
1. i have additional property called pickupdate in order respository
2. so my requirement is to be able to search with pickupdate
3. so i have added meta property in order-output-config.xml like below : <property name="pickupDate" type="date" store-as-meta-index="true"/>
4. copied and modified orderSearchUIFragment.jsp and file kept in same context.
5.copied search.jsp and made corresponding changes file kept in same context.
6. added setters and getters in OrderSearchTreeQueryFormHandler component.
when i do a fresh build, my search is working fine for the date 09/09/1990. If i stop and restart the server, but not rebuild, its giving me error like below:
"An error occurred when talking to the server. Error: bad http response code:500" and i can below error in console:
7:30:11,431 ERROR [[FrameworkServlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet FrameworkServlet threw exception
Please let me know if you need entire code of both the jsps. Thanks in advance