1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 9:45 AM by Jeisson109 RSS

Error when creating a request Template In OIM

Jeisson109
      Hello all,

I have a very strange issue with OIM, it is when I try to create a request template, and put a restriction in Organization field, it creates the template and everything is fine. Suddenly, when I try to edit this template, the OIM shows a window with the next error:

ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #5 oracle.iam.platform.utils.MinLimitException: size < minimum limit

I have found in other posts the "solution", It is to change in the database -> RequestTemplate Table -> Template Data Column, the restriction Organization from "the name of the organization" to "the Id of the organization", and restart the OIM, so after that, I can edit the template.

Here is the issue that I don't understand,... few hours after, I want to edit the same template, and the OIM again shows the same error:

ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #5 oracle.iam.platform.utils.MinLimitException: size < minimum limit

And if I review in the database the table, in the Template Data Column, the restriction of Organization has AGAIN the "Name of the organization".

And I can again change that to the "Id of the organization", but it's time lost restarting the OIM. Time that I don't have, because Its more than one template.

Please somebody could help me with this issue.