1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 1:40 PM by David Ta RSS

FCM deployment/ Weblogic issues

David Ta
      Hi all,

I hope I am posting in the correct forum, but I am having an issue with "Deploying to SOA" PART OF configuring FCM on a single node. On the configuration steps, it asks me to Start ADMIN WLS which I have but when I start SOA managed server with this command c:\oracle\middleware\user_projects\domains\<domain>\bin\startmanagedweblogic.cmd soa_server1, it errors out as show below.

There are 1 nested errors:

weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Management:141223]The server name soa_
      server1 specified with -Dweblogic.Name does not exist. The configuration include
      s the following servers {AdminServer,EPMServer0,AnalyticProviderServices0,Essbas

So I went to Oracle Instance Home\Domains\EPMSystem\Servers\ and it shows the configured components as well as SOA_SERVER1. During the initial deployment of FCM and ARM, I did mistakenly deploy to to EPMSYSTEM and it looks like I should have deployed to Base_domain which I did during my re-deploy.

The environment is: Windows Server 2008 with Oracle RDBMS 11G. Please advise.