user access more than one application

Mah_Dahshan Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
how can i give user access on more than on apex application
  • 1. Re: user access more than one application
    fac586 Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    >

Welcome to the forum: please read the FAQ and forum sticky threads (if you haven't done so already), and update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "984229".

When you have a problem you'll get a faster, more effective response by including as much relevant information as possible upfront. This should include:

<li>Full APEX version
    <li>Full DB/version/edition/host OS
    <li>Web server architecture (EPG, OHS or APEX listener/host OS)
    <li>Browser(s) and version(s) used
    <li>Theme
    <li>Template(s)
    <li>Region/item type(s) (making particular distinction as to whether a "report" is a standard report, an interactive report, or in fact an "updateable report" (i.e. a tabular form)

With APEX we're also fortunate to have a great resource in apex.oracle.com where we can reproduce and share problems. Reproducing things there is the best way to troubleshoot most issues, especially those relating to layout and visual formatting. If you expect a detailed answer then it's appropriate for you to take on a significant part of the effort by getting as far as possible with an example of the problem on apex.oracle.com before asking for assistance with specific issues, which we can then see at first hand.
    how can i give user access on more than on apex application
    See +{thread:id=515240}+ for the basic technique, and these Oracle Magazine articles for extended examples:

<li>Creating Custom Authentication
    <li>Build a Menu Framework

Note that APEX has a built-in publish-and-subscribe model. You create a "master" application to contain publishable components like authentication schemes, LOVs and templates. Theme templates are created, maintained and published through this application, and other applications reference the standard templates by subscription from the master application. Changes can be pushed out from the master application to all subscribing applications.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points