2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 2:17 PM by 895866 RSS

ODI-17511: No value to be set to variable

user12236189
      I have a variable in refresh mode (togetfilename) to the interface
      after going through the loop (processed all files) then this vaiable is getting the following error

I have used this link to make this loop condition
      http://www.odigurus.com/2011/05/multiple-files-single-target-table.html

How do I get stop this error and get smooth stop the package run (I am using email as the stop, but the operator says error on this step)
      ODI-1226: Step GetTheFileName fails after 1 attempt(s).
      ODI-1236: Error while refreshing variable ACTIVITIES.FILE_NAME.
      Caused By: java.lang.Exception: ODI-17511: No value to be set to variable 'ACTIVITIES.FILE_NAME'.
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.sql.RefreshVariableExecutor.execute(RefreshVariableExecutor.java:70)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.sql.SQLExecutor.execute(SQLExecutor.java:1)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.TaskExecutionHandler.handleTask(TaskExecutionHandler.java:50)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSqlV.processTask(SnpSessTaskSqlV.java:410)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2625)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSqlV.treatTask(SnpSessTaskSqlV.java:240)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatAttachedTasks(SnpSessStep.java:558)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java:464)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java:2093)
           at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java:1889)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartScenRequestProcessor$2.doAction(StartScenRequestProcessor.java:580)
           at oracle.odi.core.persistence.dwgobject.DwgObjectTemplate.execute(DwgObjectTemplate.java:216)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartScenRequestProcessor.doProcessStartScenTask(StartScenRequestProcessor.java:513)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartScenRequestProcessor$StartScenTask.doExecute(StartScenRequestProcessor.java:1066)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.task.AgentTask.execute(AgentTask.java:126)
           at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.support.DefaultAgentTaskExecutor$2.run(DefaultAgentTaskExecutor.java:82)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,