1. Log in as the Administrator
2. Stop all Oracle Services.
3. From a cmd window,run E:\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\deinstall\deinstall.bat.
4. Delete the E:\app\oracle directory(this is the oracle directory where oracle is installed)
5. Remove the following registry entries(SID refers to various dbconsole name)
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Application\Oracle Services for MTS
6.Delete ORACLE installed directory
after following these steps of uninstallation.the oracle still present in the startmenu with unrecognized format.
i am using windows server 2008 R2 edition of os.
note:i am going to install oracle again
can any one please help me in get rid of it...
Edited by: Prakash T Soundaapan on Jan 27, 2013 11:54 PM
Edited by: Prakash T Soundaapan on Jan 27, 2013 11:58 PM
Welcome 2 Oracle forums :)
Make sure you've followed all steps from MOS tech note:
*11.2: How to Manually Remove Oracle Server Software on Microsoft Windows Platforms [ID 1069034.1]*
Have you restarted your sevrer?
Try to manually remove it from the start menu.
X A H E E R