3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2013 12:14 PM by Activesometimes-Oracle RSS

Debug method for workflow OEOL (OM: Order Line)

gautamsarma
      Hi,

The workflow OEOL encouter an unknow exception. We want to enable the debug for the workflow, anybody know how to do it , please share.

Best Regards
      Terrence
        • 1. Re: Debug method for workflow OEOL (OM: Order Line)
          Mahendra
          See if this helps

How to Detect Data Corruption and Purge More Eligible OEOH/OEOL Workflow Items for Order Management Workflow [ID 405275.1]

Mahendra
          • 2. Re: Debug method for workflow OEOL (OM: Order Line)
            gautamsarma
            Hi,

Thanks firstly but it seems that document did not answer my question.

I have found two profile option

OM: Debug Level
            OM: Debug Log Directory

I know we can get the debug file for order form and the file name and directory you can noted by check the debug checkbox, but how to get the debug file for the OEOL workflow, what is the file name and directory?

Best Regards
            Terrence
            • 3. Re: Debug method for workflow OEOL (OM: Order Line)
              Activesometimes-Oracle
              In the workflow there are different activities in OEOL

Some of them are synchonized activities & others are notified/Deffered activities.

Which type of activity that you want to debug ?

if the activity that you are trying to debug is deffered/notified then try as below :

1) Hold the workflow background process & any other programs that are designed to push the line from Notified activity ie Shcedule orders program will push the line in schedule eligible activity.

2) Enabel OM debug level at user level and try to progress the line if it is in notified activity or submit workflow background process program with the current user.

If this is test environment & you know the specific plsql part you want to debug, put OM debug initialization statement in plsql so that you would be able to get the deubg info.

Hope this helps.