This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 7:57 AM by 935795 RSS

Classloader Analysis Tool error

935795 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I am trying to use Classloader Analysis tool to check if my preferred classes are loaded. When I try to open the CAT tool, I get the following error.
anite-stp is the name of the war. Can you please suggest me the route to light.

CAT encountered an error
java.io.IOException: Could not locate: anite-stp version: module:
     at weblogic.tools.cat.internal.DefaultClassLoaderAnalyzerManager.getClassLoaderAnalyzer(DefaultClassLoaderAnalyzerManager.java:185)
     at jsp_servlet._tags.__summary_tag.doTag(__summary_tag.java:165)
     at jsp_servlet.__index._jspService(__index.java:174)
     at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:242)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:216)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:132)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:338)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:25)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:74)
     at weblogic.tools.cat.utils.CatFilter.doFilter(CatFilter.java:26)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:74)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3288)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3254)
     at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
     at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
     at weblogic.servlet.provider.WlsSubjectHandle.run(WlsSubjectHandle.java:57)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.doSecuredExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2163)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2089)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2074)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1513)
     at weblogic.servlet.provider.ContainerSupportProviderImpl$WlsRequestExecutor.run(ContainerSupportProviderImpl.java:254)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

Thanks,
Raj
  • 1. Re: Classloader Analysis Tool error
    935795 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi,

The status of the application (I mentioned war. Its not. Its an EAR) is Failed. That could be a reason weblogic throws an exception. I would have happy, if weblogic disables the CAT link or tell somewhere that analysis is not available for xyz reason.

Regards,
    Raj

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points