This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 10:50 PM by Rajeev_R RSS

I find information about the performance of the ATG scenario engine.

user769384 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all,

It is a big point that I can release a business user directly by using a scenario of the ATG.
It is the strongest that I can use the information that tracked a site for the element of the scenario.
I almost collect the tracking information of the site for the site business in Japan.
However, it is the present conditions to use only the analysis of the count level.
I want to reclaim the world of totally new digital marketing in Japan.

It is necessary to release many scenarios to realize 'one to one marketing '.
However, such as the performance there is a question.
At first do you know the example that you use a scenario positively, and realizes an offer and recommend?

In addition, do you know which part of the sizing is important when you come true?

Regards,
hirofumi
  • 1. Re: I find information about the performance of the ATG scenario engine.
    Rajeev_R Journeyer
    Currently Being Moderated
    ATG scenario engine is one of the feature that ATG provides for a personalised user experience, but the major limitation of scenario is it is event driven, you need to design your ecommerce application in such a way that you have to identify the possible events anddecide on appropriate actions. This will help in very few scenarios but a larger ecommerce application concerns it is very limited.

--At first do you know the example that you use a scenario positively, and realizes an offer and recommend?

This will be very difficult to achieve using a scenario, you can display some basic promotions to the customer but not a real recommendation. First to remember that scenario is not a recommendation engine.

Also this will not useful in case of anonymous customer since tracking anonymous customer behaviour is extremely difficult without a proper recommendation engine. either you have to custom build or go with a third party recommendation engine.

Cheers
    R

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points