This content has been marked as final. Show 10 replies
there is an -exportpath option, it contains:
i see there an GP_211 which could be GlobalPlattform_2.1.1.
Okay, wait, this statement:
"but when i try to use something from the globalplatform i get this error"
I can import the org.globalplatform and i can use GPSystem.lockCard() for example without converter errors.
But everything which has to do with the secure channel does produce this error. it doenst matter whether i try to create a secure channel interface or try to use GPSystem.getSecureChannel().
Edited by: 984544 on 29.01.2013 02:35
I assume<tt> C:\...\JCSSuite3.0SP1\api\GP_211\org\globalplatform\javacard\globalplatform.exp </tt> exists and has MD5 <tt> D9921353619347345864A3AB7B3B30E9 </tt>.
Both<tt> lockCard </tt>and<tt> getSecureChannel </tt>reference that, thus if you can use the first but not the second, well, I'm puzzled.
Update: what about removing that presumably obsolete OP_201 (OpenPlatform) stuff? I always strive to have a bare minimum of exp files in the exportpath of converter.
"Both lockCard and getSecureChannel reference that"
yes, the primary problem was not to include the org.globalplatform functionality but this mysterious java property "jc.home" which need to be set with something.
Maybe the lockCard() function does not need this property and the getSecureChannel() need it.
<tt>converter.bat </tt>invokes<tt> java.exe </tt>with<tt> -Djc.home=%JC_CLASSIC_HOME% </tt>, where the<tt> -D </tt>option "set a system property", whatever that means.
I never met that problem or remember using<tt> -D </tt>. But perhaps check how your environment variable<tt> JC_CLASSIC_HOME </tt>is set.
PS: if the problem is solved, as hinted by the use of past tense, there's an option on this forum to mark that.
I did not get that...
I found this post: bugs on JCDK 3.0.4
but did not understand in which XML file he adds the attribute.
I found no options in my IDE to change this, so maybe i have to it by myself...
The problem looks very similar to the post you linked to.
That mentions the problem is solved by using<tt> converter.bat </tt>rather than ant. That seems sound. I'm of the kind that frowns on tools that are supposed to simplify the task by hiding the details, and end up forcing you to understand both how they work and these details in order to get the job done.