We are able to create a WC_Spaces manged server and also configure analytics collector. We can create space pages and can also check the analytics reports there.
But here is our business scenario:
We have developed a space application in Jdev and also added taks flows to a test page and this space application is successfully deployed on to the managed server Wc_Spaces.
Now how do we see the analytics of the sample application that we developed in Jdev and deployed to the WC_spaces manager server?
While creating project in the Jdev, I have chosen " Webcenter Portal - Spaces Task flows Customization Application" and not the "Webcenter Portal - Framework Application".
This is what I am referring as a "Spaces Application".
I have done both these tasks.
- You register database connection in JDev associating it to ActivitiesDS.
- You configured Analytics & Graph collector connection though Enterprise Manager Console.
I don't know about ViewController. I will look into the thread you suggested.
Apologies in advance for hijacking this thread (I am a newbie to this forum and cannot find where to create a new thread? If someone can shed some light on how I create a new thread that would be appreciated.
I was wondering if anybody could assist me with my migration from two old to two new RAC DB Servers?
- Oracle e-Business 11i on two apps servers - call these servers EBS1 & EBS2 (these will remain where they are)
- Oracle Middleware 10.1 (Portal, Discovery, WebCache) on two servers - call these servers MID1 & MID2 (these will remain where they are)
- Oracle SSO 10.1 on the same two Middleware Servers above - servers MID1 & MID2
- Two Oracle RAC/ASM DB 10gR2 Servers hosting the e-Business Database & the Infrastructure Database (which contains the product metadata & OID) - call these servers RAC1 & RAC2
- Oracle OID 10.1 also runs on the same two DB Servers - RAC1 & RAC2
All Operating Systems OEL(RHEL) Linux:
EBS1&EBS2: 4.8 32bit
MID1&MID2: 4.8 32bit
RAC1&RAC2: 4.8 64bit
NEWRAC1&NEWRAC2: 5.6 64bit
We are in the process of replacing the two DB Servers RAC1 & RAC2 with two new servers - call them NEWRAC1 & NEWRAC2.
I am ok (I think) with most of the bits required:
1. Cloning of e-Business Database on NEWRAC1 & NEWRAC2 - completed and tested ok
2. As we currently have a Infra Database shared between OID/SSO and the Middleware Product data, I believe I had to:
a. Perform a new installation of the Inf DB / MRCA on NEWRAC1 & NEWRAC2
b. Install New OID on NEWRAC1 & NEWRAC2 using new Inf DB
c. Export/import the OID/SSO/Product metadata from old to new Inf DB on NEWRAC1 & NEWRAC2
Note: The above has been completed and looks ok
3. Reconfigure e-Business apps on EBS1 & EBS2 (update context files and run autoconfig) - Yet to be done but I believe this is the next step after I have reconfigured SSO/MID.
The bits I am unsure of are:
A. How to reconfigure SSO on MID1 & MID2 which currently points to old infra to point to new infra on NEWRAC1 & NEWRAC2?
B. How to reconfigure Middleware (Portal, Discovery, WebCache) on MID1 & MID2 which currently points to old infra to point to new infra on NEWRAC1 & NEWRAC2?
The plan is to perform the reconfiguration on one of the Middleware servers - MID2 and one of the e-bus apps servers - EBS2 first and confirm all is running ok against the two new db servers before reconfiguring the remaining middleware and apps servers.
We of course have a non-production environment which is a copy of our prod which we are testing this migration in.
Any thoughts/advice/recommendations/links on how to go about this would be appreciated.
PS. I think I have found an answer for B. How to reconfigure Middleware --> http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B14099_19/core.1012/b13995/cloning.htm#BCGGJGCJ
I am still unsure of how to answer A. How to reconfigure SSO on our two middleware servers to reconfigure/point them to our new DB Servers?