0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 11:28 PM by 987576 RSS

Problems with configuring and executing Human Tasks, by using Users/Groups.

Hi All,

I have been working with SOA 11g BPEL processes. I developed my own custom worklist application to work up on the human tasks. My application is haveing it's own user management functionality, where i define all USER, GROUPS and ROLES of the application. Now, i have the following questions.

Q1. How can i access all the users, Groups from my custom application, to display inside JDeveloper. When i am configuring the Human Task. (i.e. When defining the Assignments)? By default, it is reading all Users/Groups from "jazn.com" realm. How should i access users/groups from my custom application database?.

Q2. After deployng the BPEL process in to SOA Server, when i execute the process at runtime, i am geting the following error. How to solve this?.

"Error in routing slip. The task is assigned to an invalid group LEVEL_3 in realm jazn.com. The routing slip is associated with the task definition default/CustomerProcess!1.0/Customer_Human_Task. Verify that the group is specified correctly in the routing slip in the task definition."

here, group "LEVEL_3" is passed dynamically to the human task, through Xpath expression. This is the group, which i defined inside my custom application database. How should i instruct the SOA server to read the User/Groups from my application database instead of from "jazn.com" realm?.

According to the my understanding, by default Oracle SOA 11g weblogic server uses embedded LDAP for user authentication. Adn also, it supports, Third Party LDAP, and Database, ect.. How should we override, this default LDAP with Database, or with some other Third Party LDAP.

Follwings are the steps i tried, to solve the above issue, with best of my knowledge. But, i could not succeeded.

Solution tried: Inside Security Realms --> myrealm --> i created a provider called "SQLAuthenticator", where i configured all SQL queries to my application database. After this, i am able to see all the users/groups inside 'myrealm ' from 'SQLAuthenticator'. And also, i am able to login into SOA weblogic server, by using the usernae/password, which i created inside my custome application. But, i could not succeeded to resolve the above queries. Please help me to solve these issues.

Thanks & Regards,