4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 1:06 AM by Rohan Dekate RSS

error in endeca search module-bulk load error

amoghvk
      i have added product-catalog-output-config.xml and category-dim-output-config.xml to my project in respective paths as in DCS...the XMLs are combining when i see them in dyn/admin.
      but while running baseline index, pre-indexing is getting succeeded but RepositoryTypeDimensionExporter is failing and the errors showing in command prompt are these..

11:14:48,710 INFO [ProductCatalogOutputConfig] Starting bulk load
      11:14:48,710 WARN [ProductCatalogSimpleIndexingAdmin] signalShouldCancel() yet implemented.
      11:14:48,710 INFO [CategoryToDimensionOutputConfig] Failed to cancel incremental load of /atg/endeca/index/commerce/CategoryToDimensionOutputConfig, probably because no bulk load was run
      ning.
      11:14:48,710 WARN [ProductCatalogSimpleIndexingAdmin] signalShouldCancel() yet implemented.
      11:14:48,710 INFO [ProductCatalogOutputConfig] Failed to cancel incremental load of /atg/commerce/search/ProductCatalogOutputConfig, probably because no bulk load was running.
      11:14:55,222 INFO [CategoryToDimensionOutputConfig] Bulk load completed with "false" result in 10,081 milliseconds.
      11:14:58,724 INFO [ProductCatalogOutputConfig] Bulk load completed with "false" result in 10,014 milliseconds.
      11:14:58,726 INFO [SchemaDocumentSubmitter] Rolling back session for record store Discover_en_schema with transactionId 59
      11:14:58,827 INFO [LoggingOutInterceptor] Outbound Message

it is also saying that
      "WARN [IndexingPeriodicService] No configuration registered for "/atg/endeca/index/commerce/CategoryToDimensionOutputConfig" so skipping check for incremental update." prior to indexing.

please help me up..
      thanks