This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 4:39 AM by Aman.... Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: how to open a database
    Prakash T Soundappan Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    padma it is asking me for a ipc key value- how can i get it
    help me please..
  • 16. Re: how to open a database
    Aman.... Oracle ACE
    Prakash T Soundaapan wrote:
    padma it is asking me for a ipc key value- how can i get it
    help me please..
    You are not a dba , are you? And I don't think you know the basics of the database as well. So rather than posting every single question, check in the documentation first. Most of the questions of yours are already answered there. For your question about Net Manager, read the Network guide,
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/network.112/e10836/admintools.htm#i484208

Aman....

PS: Please use proper words in a professional forum like this one. "U" etc are not words.
  • 17. Re: how to open a database
    Prakash T Soundappan Newbie
    yes sir im new to this field im a fresher who dont have more knowledge about the oracle
    as im new to this forum i dont know how to post a thread so kindly for give me
    and thanks for the documentation
    thank you verymuch...
  • 18. Re: how to open a database
    Aman.... Oracle ACE
    See the link that's given. It has all the details that's needed for the Net Manager's understanding. About posting the questions, you can ask any question but show us that you have done some effort to solve it , for example like in the documentation, this forum etc. If it's not still solved, feel free to post and we shall try our best to answer. Keep the documentation link bookmarked.

Good luck!

Aman....
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points