1. If i open the task form in new browser, from URL i can see it contains the parentURL.
2. When i return from taskflow, it guess should return to parentURL. But do i need to mention this anywhere.
3. For your question, the return URL is not working in separate browser window also.
Requirement i have is to develo the ADF application for an human task and integrate with BPEL human task manually instead of creating ADF project based on .task file.
1. I have developed the ADF application.
2. Added all the required libraries to UI project for BPEL integration.
3. defined the required and predefined managed beans and parameters in the taskflow.
4. In managed bean code, retrieved the task id from pageflow scope, using which I got the context and payload.
5. When user clicks any action like cancel or save from the UI page, i have commited the data and called the "closeTaskFlow".
On click of any action, the task is getting updated properly in the BPEL but page is navigating to 404 error.