4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 3:25 AM by 951671 RSS

Command Link doesn't work - may be a bug

Hi all,

I'm using JDev 11g. I added two pages to the adfc-config.xml file and a controlFlowCase from one to another. Page1--> Page2 The action name is "aaa".

And then i added a command link to the Page1 and selected the action name "aaa". Now i'm click the command link, but it doesn't work. I'm shocked. What is the problem? It's so basic thing.

Erdo
        • 1. Re: Command Link doesn't work - may be a bug
          John Stegeman
          How are you running Page 1? Check the URL in the browser - if it has ".jspx" in it, you're doing it wrong. You should right-click the Page 1 in the task flow editor and choose "Run"
          • 2. Re: Command Link doesn't work - may be a bug
            I'm running just like you said. Here is the error log :

oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29114 ADFContext is not setup to process messages for this exception. Use the exception stack trace and error code to investigate the root cause of this exception. Root cause error code is JBO-29000. Error message parameters are {0=java.lang.NullPointerException, 1=null}
                 at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCIteratorBinding.reportException(DCIteratorBinding.java:376)
                 at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCIteratorBinding.callInitSourceRSI(DCIteratorBinding.java:1693)
                 at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCIteratorBinding.internalGetRowSetIterator(DCIteratorBinding.java:1645)
                 at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCIteratorBinding.refresh(DCIteratorBinding.java:4395)
                 at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCExecutableBinding.refreshIfNeeded(DCExecutableBinding.java:341)
                 at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlValueBinding.isAttributeUpdateable(JUCtrlValueBinding.java:1647)
                 at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlValueBinding.isAttributeUpdateable(JUCtrlValueBinding.java:1754)
                 at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlValueBinding.isUpdateable(JUCtrlValueBinding.java:2610)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.AdfELResolver._isReadOnly(AdfELResolver.java:96)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.AdfELResolver.isReadOnly(AdfELResolver.java:112)
                 at javax.el.CompositeELResolver.isReadOnly(CompositeELResolver.java:353)
                 at com.sun.faces.el.DemuxCompositeELResolver._isReadOnly(DemuxCompositeELResolver.java:290)
                 at com.sun.faces.el.DemuxCompositeELResolver.isReadOnly(DemuxCompositeELResolver.java:319)
                 at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.isReadOnly(Unknown Source)
                 at com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.isReadOnly(Unknown Source)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.EditableValueRenderer._getUncachedReadOnly(EditableValueRenderer.java:486)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.EditableValueRenderer.cacheReadOnly(EditableValueRenderer.java:416)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.LabeledInputRenderer.beforeEncode(LabeledInputRenderer.java:128)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:340)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:767)
                 at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:937)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeChild(CoreRenderer.java:405)
                 at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeChild(RichRenderer.java:2633)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.PanelFormLayoutRenderer._encodeFormItem(PanelFormLayoutRenderer.java:1015)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.PanelFormLayoutRenderer.access$100(PanelFormLayoutRenderer.java:46)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.PanelFormLayoutRenderer$FormColumnEncoder.processComponent(PanelFormLayoutRenderer.java:1491)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.PanelFormLayoutRenderer$FormColumnEncoder.processComponent(PanelFormLayoutRenderer.java:1410)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent.processFlattenedChildren(UIXComponent.java:170)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent.processFlattenedChildren(UIXComponent.java:290)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent.encodeFlattenedChildren(UIXComponent.java:255)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.PanelFormLayoutRenderer._encodeChildren(PanelFormLayoutRenderer.java:352)
                 at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.PanelFormLayoutRenderer.encodeAll(PanelFormLayoutRenderer.java:187)
                 at oracle.adf.view.rich.render.RichRenderer.encodeAll(RichRenderer.java:1396)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:341)
                 at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:767)
            • 3. Re: Command Link doesn't work - may be a bug
              Frank Nimphius-Oracle
              Hi,

read the stack trace and it tells you that JBO-2900 error is your problem

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/A97337_01/ias102_otn/buslog.102/bc4j/jboerrormessages.html#29000

"Invalid entities still found in the validation list of the transaction after attempting to validate all invalid entities for the VALIDATION_THRESHOLD 10 times (by default)."

So apparently its not navigation that doesn't work.

Frank
              • 4. Re: Command Link doesn't work - may be a bug
                Hi Frank,

I see you and i deleted my entities in the page that i want to reach. I mean I've just want to go to blank page with an action. Still it's working. besides, there is no error message.

When i want to choose the action of command link, there isn't the action name that i name in the task flow editor.