9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2013 1:18 PM by rlaul RSS

Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History

Hi,

We have successfully completed migrating from ATG 9.0 to ATG 9.4. I'm unable to see Customer Order History Information. Whenever, I load the Customer Information is loaded, I see "Searching..." in the Order History tab, and then the message displays "No matching orders found". I have tested the same after placing couple of order with the same profile. The Order is indexed too.

Kindly help me with the issue.

Thanks
      Aditya
        • 1. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
          enzo_rio
          Hi Aditya,

Can you check the logs if there is any errors. You said you placed order for the same profile right, did u place those orders in CSC or in Store?? If u have placed the order in the store, then try placing order from CSC first, and see if u can see the order history for that profile. Check this and post back.

Regards
          Sumanth
          • 2. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
            Hi Sumanth
            Thanks for the quick response. The profile had mixed orders, both from store and CSC. There were no errors while placing the orders. Once the orders were placed, they got indexed too. We are using the out-of-box jsps. None of them have been overridden.

Thanks
            Aditya
            • 3. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
              PrincessPoonam
              Hi Aditya,

Are you able to search Orders, do one thing take the order id that you have placed for a particular profile, u can get that info using ACC. In CSC go to the Commerce Tab and search for the order. If u are able to see the order, then we can to think wat next.
              I want to know if the orders are getting indexed.
              • 4. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
                Hi,
                After the order is submitted, it is getting indexed due to the incremental loader. I'm able to get the same order, when I search for it. Also, whenever we search for a customer, we have a view link on the extreme left column, or the first column in the search results. When we hover on it, we see a popup which displays three ticket history and order history. I am able to see the order history there. But when I click the customer, the same ain't visible in the order history tab. Moreover, I enabled the loggingDebug in OrderHistoryTableFormHandler, and I found out that it is displaying the result count too. So I think there is something wrong with the out-of-box jsps.

Thanks
                Aditya
                • 5. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
                  Hi,
                  After the order is submitted, it is getting indexed due to the incremental loader. I'm able to get the same order, when I search for it. Also, whenever we search for a customer, we have a view link on the extreme left column, or the first column in the search results. When we hover on it, we see a popup which displays three ticket history and order history. I am able to see the order history there. But when I click the customer, the same ain't visible in the order history tab. Moreover, I enabled the loggingDebug in OrderHistoryTableFormHandler, and I found out that it is displaying the result count too. So I think there is something wrong with the out-of-box jsps.

Thanks
                  Aditya
                  • 6. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
                    Hi,

Please help me with the above issue.

Thanks
                    Aditya
                    • 7. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
                      Hi,

I enabled loggingDebug in OrderHistoryTableFormHandler, and it looks like it is displaying the resultCount, as per the logs I attached earlier. I also saw the orderHistoryShort.jsp displaying the last three orders placed by the customer. I can see this when I hover over the customer in the customer search results.
                      It looks like the issue lies with orderGrid.jsp, where it enters the if(!_inst) in atg.commerce.csr.order.refreshSearchResults function, only when we login to CSC for the first time. Rest all times it is going to the else condition of the same (_inst.hitchGridInstanceToWidget();). I have kept several alert statements, to understand this flow of events. On the page, I will see Searching... for a couple of seconds, and then I will see No matching orders found.

Hope you can understand the issue.

Thanks
                      Aditya
                      • 8. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
                        rlaul
                        Hi Aditya,

I am facing the same issue where order history is not showing orders for some users in customer's order history in ATG CSC 9.3. The same orders are returned fine when I search for orders in the Order Search.

Please check that OrderHistoryTableFormHandler.java is returning the correct number of orders. In my case, the form handler returns the correct orders. I can see the orderIds in the response if I print the orderId in columnRenderer.jsp. However, I don't get the results on the Order History page.

Just for fun, I tried using the GetOrderItemsForProfile droplet ( passing profileId as input param). I was able to print all the irders for that user. However I know that it is not the correct way and a fix is required for the issue.

Did you resolve the issue? If you were able to resolve it, please share the solution.

Thanks
                        Rohitash Laul
                        ( Rohit.laul@gmail.com )
                        • 9. Re: Issue with ATG CSC 9.4 Order History
                          rlaul

Hi

Solution found: Make sure the data that shows up in the profile's order history in CSC does not have a double quote in any of its fields. Fields like display name, description are prone to have a double quote ( or " for inches where applicable).  Cleansing up the data will fix this issue.

Regards,

Rohitash Laul

( Rohit.laul@gmail.com )