This content has been marked as final. Show 11 replies
Thanks for reply..
this is the current status of data source "EBIZDataSource"
Name Sorted Ascending Type Server State Active Connections Average Count Active Connections Current Count Active Connections High Count
EBizDataSource Generic soa_server1 Running 0 0 0
The current status of connection factory "eis/DB/DbAdapterEbsAltrndomain" is
Outbound Connection Pool Sorted Ascending Server State Current Connections Created Connections
eis/DB/DbAdapterEbsAltrndomain soa_server1 Running 1 1
What else i have to check, as I am not aware of this issue before?
Thanks in advance.
- Check correct DB schema name and password given to the Data Source (Services ->Data Sources->Configuration->Connection pool)
- Is this the first time you access to this data source?
- Check whether you have add the data source to Deployments -> Dbadapter and outbound connection pool correctly (correct spellings).
- Check the database timezone and the application server timezone whether both are the same.
Hope this helps..
Edited by: Nir on Jan 30, 2013 10:05 PM
Please check the following:
1. Do other DB's connections works?
2. Can you run a simple bpel process that uses your EBizDataSource connection?
3. Did it work in the past or it failed on the first run?
4. Just to be sure - can you describe the steps of creating the conection in the WL (data source, conection pool etc...)
Thanks for your reply...
I am using only one DB.
when i tested it before there were no issues.
Creation of connection pool:
Click on DB Adapter. It will open window for settings of DB Adapter.
Select Configuration tab and then Outbound Connection pools tab. The window will open as below.
add new instance by clicking on New tab.
Check the option button for outbound Connection group and click next button and add the JNDI name ex: eis/DB/DbAdapterEbsAltrndomain.
Click on finish, it opens a window with Path, Current Location and Deployment order. Click on save.
Creation of Data source:
On the home page of console, select data source.
Create a new generic data source.
Provide name and JNDI name and click on next.
Select oracle driver (oracle driver for instance connection version 9.0.1 & later)>next.
Click next on Transactions page.
Provide all the details on connection properties page like database name, host name, port number, user id, and Password and click next.
Click on test configuration, it displays message test connection succeeded. And click next.
Select soa-server and click on finish.
Data source is created.
Go to summary of data sources.
After the data source i screated, go to deployments>db adapter>connection pool > add the jndi name of datasource like jdbc/EBizDataSource and click enter>save.
Select the data source>configuration >outbound connection pools>click on advanced>check the Test Connections on Reserve check box> save.
Displays message like settings updated successfully.
It looks ok beside that you need to create the data source first (not sure it is a problem but still...)
Can you create a simple bpel process and test the connection?
What you can do (just to be sure there is no corruption of the plan file) is recreate the DbAdapter - mark the DbAdapter deployment and delete it. After that create it again.
You will have to create the connection pool again.