2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 11:45 PM by 917657 RSS

Webcenter Imaging : OOTB Request For Invoice Information BPEL gives error

Himanshu_Garg
      Hi all,

I am trying to run the OOTB Solution Accelerator and the RFI flow's human task gives an error. The error is related to a correlation set. When the invoke activity for the human task is triggered, an error occurs, the logs for which I have pasted at the end of this post.

The error seems to be in place because the invoke is using a correlation (WorkflowTaskIdCor) which in turn has a property used (taskId), whose definition, it seems, is missing. I tried to verify if there are any changes in the correlation set defined for other composites, like Invoice Processing etc, but could not find any.

First question is that with the same config, how is it working for other composites?
      Second, what might be the issue here?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
      Himanshu

-------

The transaction was rolled back. The work performed for bpel instance "20058" was rolled back, but the audit trail has been saved for this instance.If this is a sync request, please resubmit the request from the client. If it is an async request, please recover from the recovery console by resubmitting the invoke message. The transaction was rolled back. The work performed for bpel instance "20058" was rolled back, but the audit trail has been saved for this instance.If this is a sync request, please resubmit the request from the client. If it is an async req
      Check the BPEL/WSDL source to ensure that the property alias named in the error message has been defined.

This error contained an exception thrown by the message handler.
      Check the exception trace in the log (with logging level set to debug mode).
      ORABPEL-05002

Message handle error.

ORABPEL-03812

Cannot find property alias.
      cannot find the property alias "{http://xmlns.oracle.com/bpel/workflow/taskService}taskId", message type "{http://xmlns.oracle.com/bpel/workflow/taskService}initiateTaskResponseMessage"
      The property alias named in the error message was not defined in the BPEL/WSDL source.
      Check the BPEL/WSDL source to ensure that the property alias named in the error message has been defined.

at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.bpel.common.BPELWMPHelper.initiateCorrelationSet(BPELWMPHelper.java:1798)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.common.InvokeHandler.__callback(InvokeHandler.java:863)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.common.InvokeHandler.handleNormalInvoke(InvokeHandler.java:600)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.common.InvokeHandler.handle(InvokeHandler.java:132)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.bpel.common.wmp.BPELInvokeWMP.__executeStatements(BPELInvokeWMP.java:75)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ext.bpel.common.wmp.BaseBPELActivityWMP.perform(BaseBPELActivityWMP.java:166)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.performActivity(CubeEngine.java:2687)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine._handleWorkItem(CubeEngine.java:1190)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.handleWorkItem(CubeEngine.java:1093)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.message.instance.PerformMessageHandler.handleLocal(PerformMessageHandler.java:78)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.handleLocalMessage(DispatchHelper.java:218)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.dispatch.DispatchHelper.sendMemory(DispatchHelper.java:297)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.endRequest(CubeEngine.java:4609)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.endRequest(CubeEngine.java:4541)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine._createAndInvoke(CubeEngine.java:713)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.createAndInvoke(CubeEngine.java:560)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.delivery.DeliveryService.handleInvoke(DeliveryService.java:608)
      at com.collaxa.cube.engine.ejb.impl.CubeDeliveryBean.handleInvoke(CubeDeliveryBean.java:295)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4391.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:310)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
      at com.oracle.pitchfork.intercept.MethodInvocationInvocationContext.proceed(MethodInvocationInvocationContext.java:103)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.ejb.JpsAbsInterceptor$1.run(JpsAbsInterceptor.java:113)
      at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:315)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:442)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.ejb.JpsAbsInterceptor.runJaasMode(JpsAbsInterceptor.java:100)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.ejb.JpsAbsInterceptor.intercept(JpsAbsInterceptor.java:154)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.ejb.JpsInterceptor.intercept(JpsInterceptor.java:113)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1032.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:310)
      at com.oracle.pitchfork.intercept.JeeInterceptorInterceptor.invoke(JeeInterceptorInterceptor.java:68)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
      at com.bea.core.repackaged.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)

cannot find the property alias "{http://xmlns.oracle.com/bpel/workflow/taskService}taskId", message type "{http://xmlns.oracle.com/bpel/workflow/taskService}initiateTaskResponseMessage"
      The property alias named in the error message was not defined in the BPEL/WSDL source.
      ORABPEL-03812

---------
        • 1. Re: Webcenter Imaging : OOTB Request For Invoice Information BPEL gives error
          Himanshu_Garg
          Seems like defining a property and an alias for the same in the WSDL does the trick.

<bpws:property name="taskId" type="cor:initiateTaskResponse"/>
          <bpws:propertyAlias propertyName="taskservice:taskId" messageType="taskservice:initiateTaskResponseMessage" part="payload"
          query="/taskservice:initiateTaskResponse/task:task/task:systemAttributes/task:taskId"/>

Now I am wondering....this entry is not there for the other composites using the same correlation. How are they running without this info?

Regards,
          Himanshu
          • 2. Re: Webcenter Imaging : OOTB Request For Invoice Information BPEL gives error
            Hi Himanshu,

I am facing the same error and I have tried everything but the issue is not getting resolved.
            I am initiating the BPEL Correlation on the Invoke Activity giving the message type of the Invoke Output Variable and pattern = RESPONSE.
            But, when I run it, no instance gets created and there only I get the error:

Cannot find property alias.
            cannot find the property alias "{http://eai.fpl.com/wsdl/MeterDetailsWrapper}propMeterDetails", message type "{urn:com:ssn:schema:service:v1.4:DataAggregation}GetMeterFieldStatus"

Here, in error it says GetMeterFieldStatus where I have applied the correlation on the message Type GetMeterFieldStatusResponse.

Not getting where is the problem. Checked everything from my end.