This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
Thanks for your quick reply. I do the same but i am facing some problems.
- There is only responsibility field in assign window if i want to assign this to user how can i do.
- I define one security and exclude OU and assign to payable with one responsibility but when i enter invoice system not showing me error / Messge
when i recompile the flexfield there is complete with error in log file
Oracle error 905: ORA-00905: missing keyword
ORA-06512: at "SYSTEM.AD_DDL", line 165
ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in afuddl() [3_xdd].
do_ddl(APPLSYS, SQLGL, 2, $statement$, AASML VIEW): private_do_ddl(APPS, APPLSYS, GL, 2, $statement$, AASML VIEW): do_cd_view(0, APPS, 2, AASML VIEW, $statement$): : do_apps_ddl(APPS, $statement$): : substr($statement$,1,255)='CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW AASML VIEW
(ROW_ID, CODE_COMBINATION_ID, COMPANY, OPERATING_UNIT, DEPARTMENT, GL_ACCOUNT, PRODUCT, PROJECT, INTERCOMPANY, FUTURE_USE, GL_ACCOUNT_TYPE, GL_CONTROL_ACCOUNT, RECONCILIATION_FLAG, DETAIL_BUDGETING_ALLOWED, DETAIL_POSTI'
CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW AASML VIEW
AS SELECT 'View generation has failed. Check log file for error messages' VIEW_HAS_FAILED_CHECK_LOG_FILE
Please do the flowing procedure.
1. Navigate to General Ledger->Setup->Financials->Flexfields->Key->Segments;
2. Query the Accounting flexfield or any other flexfield;
3. In the View Name column, enter the value without any spaces or special characters except '_'
The following is the condition for view name:
=> Should begin with a letter
=> Must not contain any characters other than letters, numbers, or underscores ( _ )
=> Must not contain any spaces.
4. Recompile the flexfield structure.
Edited by: 976897 on Jan 31, 2013 5:00 AM
There is no way in the same Ledger, to prevent users from one operating unit via security rules, from changing cross validation rules for another operating unit. The only way to do this would to be create a separate Ledger for each operating unit. Since security rules prevent users from either viewing data or entering data in general, they do not pertain to set up issues such as creating cross validation rules. Therefore, the only other way to prevent one user from one organization from creating cross-validation rules to the other organization, when in the same Ledger, would be to completely remove that menu function from the user.
Edited by: 976897 on Jan 31, 2013 5:49 AM