This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Steps to deploy reports and dashboards from one server to another are:
1. Stop Oracle BI Presentation Server service on source and target machines
2. copy web catalog files to target machine, you can archive it before moving to target machine. By default web catalog folder located in ORACLEBIDATA/web/catalog. But you can change id location in $ORACLEBIDATA/web/config/instanceconfig.xml file
3 Start Oracle BI Presentation Server service
Another way how deploy webcatalog or certain dashboards/reports is using Catalog manager:
1.Start Catalog Manager on source machine
2. open web catalog
3. select objects for deployment and archive them
4. Start catalog manager on target machine
5. Open web catalog
6. unarchive objects to required web catalog folder.
I did it, but now on my new dashboard portal, I cannot see dashboards and reports from server that I imported...
Try to set permissions on deployed reports and dashboards
Edited by: user615810 on Dec 1, 2009 11:19 AM
I have a similar situation but I need to be able to do it automated from the command line. Any way of doing it from there?