This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 6:27 AM by 799594 RSS

Unknown component: ENDECA_BULK_ADD_OR_REPLACE_RECORDS class

PradeepKPathak Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
I see below error while running the graph:
INFO [main] - Graph definition file: graph\LoadData.grf
ERROR [main] - Unknown component: ENDECA_BULK_ADD_OR_REPLACE_RECORDS class: ENDECA_BULK_ADD_OR_REPLACE_RECORDS
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ENDECA_BULK_ADD_OR_REPLACE_RECORDS

what is the jar file to have this component?

It seems that I have all set to classpath as below.
Still getting same error.

Thanks
Pradeep K Pathak

=======================================
I tested forward slash with backward also but same error.
=======================================
USER_CLASSPATH=
"java.exe" -classpath ";;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\;;;c:\Ora
cle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/annotations.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\
Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/cloveretl.engine.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discov
ery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/commons-cli-1.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3
.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/commons-codec-1.4.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\In
tegrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/commons-httpclient-3.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\In
tegrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/commons-io-1.4.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator
\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/commons-io-LICENSE.txt;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plu
gins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plug
ins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/commons-net-2.0.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com
.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/dom4j-1.6.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.
gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/ftp4j-1.4.3.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\l
ib\bin\.\../lib/ftp4j-LICENSE.txt;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\
../lib/httpclient-4.1.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib
/httpcore-4.1.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/icu4j-L
ICENSE.html;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/icu4j-normalize
r_transliterator-4.8.1.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../li
b/icu4j-unicode-LICENSE.txt;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib
/jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/javo
lution.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jaxb-api-LICENSE
.txt;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jaxb-api.jar;c:\Oracle
\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jaxb-impl-LICENSE.txt;c:\Oracle\Ende
ca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jaxb-impl.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\
2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jaxen-1.1.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integ
rator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jets3t-0.8.0.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plug
ins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jms.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.g
ui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/joda-time-1.6.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\
lib\bin\.\../lib/jsch-0.1.42.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\.
./lib/jsr173_1.0_api.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/jx
l.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/LICENSE.txt;c:\Oracle
\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Di
scovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/openxml4j-1.0-beta.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discov
ery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.grid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/poi-3.8-beta4-20110826.jar
;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/poi-ooxml-3.8-beta4-201108
26.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/poi-ooxml-schemas-3.
8-beta4-20110826.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/sardin
e.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/tar.jar;c:\Oracle\End
eca\Discovery\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/truezip-6.8.1.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Disco
very\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3
.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/XmlSchema-1.4.3.jar;c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery\2.3.0\Inte
grator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\../lib/XmlSchema-LICENSE.txt" "-Dclover.home=c:\Oracle\Endeca\Discovery
\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\.." org.jetel.main.runGraph -plugins "c:\Oracle\Endeca\Disco
very\2.3.0\Integrator\plugins\com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1\lib\bin\.\..\plugins" -noJMX graph\LoadData.grf
===========================================================
  • 1. Re: Unknown component: ENDECA_BULK_ADD_OR_REPLACE_RECORDS class
    799594 Newbie
    Hi, I am getting similar error, could you find the solution for this error? any help would be appreciate,
    Thanks,
    Pablo
  • 2. Re: Unknown component: ENDECA_BULK_ADD_OR_REPLACE_RECORDS class
    JRQuinlan Newbie
    I have run accross this several times especially when I have copied a graph or components from another project and tried to use in a new graph, I've even seen it just corrupt over time. The fastest way I have fixed this problem is to drag the Bulk Add component from the Discovery Palette add it to the Graph workspace, configure it, drag the edge from the old component to the new and then delete the old and save/run. Trying to trouble shoot the exact root cause is one thing, if you want your graph to just work take the simpler approach.
  • 3. Re: Unknown component: ENDECA_BULK_ADD_OR_REPLACE_RECORDS class
    799594 Newbie
    Hi! Thanks for your reply,
    I did what you said (drag the component again to the Graph and delete the old one) but I am still getting the same error (The component that is not being found is the RESET DATA STORE),
    One thing I forgot to tell you is that I am running it from the command line using "./clover" command line which is located in
    /home/oracle/Endeca/Discovery/2.3.0/Integrator/plugins/com.cloveretl.gui_3.2.1/lib/bin
    When I ran from the Integrator it worked OK.

I am using Endeca 2.3.0. and I am executing it like the following:
    ./clover runGraph /home/oracle/Endeca/workspace/MFGProject/graph/RunAllGraphs.grf

Any new ideas?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points