0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 3:00 PM by idm1983 RSS

Execute script on disable exchange user

Hi Experts -

I am having a tough time executing a terminate user script on disable of exchange account in oim 11gr2.

This is what i had done
      1. Installed Exchange connector
      2. Recon done
      3. Provisioniong done.
      4. Added a new udf called as disableflag
      5. from database updated the column to a value of true for all users.
      6. added to application instance in a sandbox
      7. modified the disable user task
      8. using the ICProvisioningManager passed the alias name and disableflag.
      9. It failed with the below error

Target Class = oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.prov.ICProvisioningManager
      <Feb 1, 2013 3:36:11 PM EST> <Error> <ORACLE.IAM.CONNECTORS.ICFCOMMON.CONNECTOROPHELPER> <BEA-000000> <oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.ConnectorOpHelper : execute : Error occured while executing action
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.CommonObjectHandlers$15.createException(CommonObjectHandlers.java:283)
      at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.CommonObjectHandlers$15.createException(CommonObjectHandlers.java:282)
      at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.CommonObjectHandlers$ThrowableHandler.deserialize(CommonObjectHandlers.java:115)
      at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder$InternalDecoder.readObject(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:162)
      at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder.readObject(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:313)
      at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder.readObjectField(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:417)

And in the connector server logs i see that the value is not been picked up the disable task.

Please suggest me on how do I go forward with it.