2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 8:06 AM by vnm RSS

HFM sample application

vnm
      While doing the activity for "HFM" i got following error . Im doing sample activity, where i need to do changes? how i can rectify this issue ?
      Im trying to deploy application before that while validating the dimension i got the error

Validation Log
      ==============

Job Id: 16
      Created : 1/28/2013 5:50:30 AM GMT
      Application : Training

Validation Summary
      ==================

Result : Failure
      Summary : There were 9 errors and 0 warnings during the validation process. For details refer the error and warning section of this log.

Error Details
      =============
      Error : Non-unique member 'TotalCosts' in Dimension T_Account is not allowed.
      Error : Invalid Account Type for Member 'GrossMargin'.
      Error : Invalid Account Type for Member 'TotalRevenues'.
      Error : Invalid Account Type for Member 'Sales'.
      Error : Invalid Account Type for Member 'OtherRevenues'.
      Error : Dimension 'TLineOfBusiness' has an invalid value for customDimensionID. It must be between 1 and the number of custom dimensions in the application.
      Error : Dimension 'T_Markets' has an invalid value for customDimensionID. It must be between 1 and the number of custom dimensions in the application.
      Error : Dimension 'T_Grade' has an invalid value for customDimensionID. It must be between 1 and the number of custom dimensions in the application.
      Error : Dimension 'T_Flows' has an invalid value for customDimensionID. It must be between 1 and the number of custom dimensions in the application.