This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 3:39 AM by HamidHelal RSS

Disabled list item will be enabled accordingly just by clicking.

988474 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Good day.

I have a problem in oracle forms. I have a block that displays five records in list item.
On load, it will query two data in my table. So the list item (poplist) one and two enabled.
(The default of oracle forms - List item one and two are enabled and the rest are disabled because one and two have data).

My problem was, what work around will I gonna do so that if I pressed the mouse in the third list item it will automatically enabled
(for a new record) and if I pressed the list item one or two the third item will stay disable (even the fourth and fifth) because simply the user wants
to update the item one or two in the list.

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by: 985471 on Feb 4, 2013 6:07 PM
  • 1. Re: Disabled list item will be enabled accordingly just by clicking.
    HamidHelal Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    985471 wrote:
    Good day.

I have a problem in oracle forms. I have a block that displays five records in list item.
    On load, it will query two data in my table. So the list item (poplist) one and two enabled.
    (The default of oracle forms - List item one and two are enabled and the rest are disabled because one and two have data).

My problem was, what work around will I gonna do so that if I pressed the mouse in the third list item it will automatically enabled
    (for a new record) and if I pressed the list item one or two the third item will stay disable (even the fourth and fifth) because simply the user wants
    to update the item one or two in the list.

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by: 985471 on Feb 4, 2013 6:07 PM
    Welcome to the Oracle Forums. Please take a few minutes to review the following:

<ul>
    <li>Oracle Forums FAQ
    <li>Before posting on this forum please read
    <li>10 Commandments for the OTN Forums Member
    <li>How to ask questions the smart way
    </ul>

Following these simple guidelines will ensure you have a positive experience in any forum; not just this one!

Always mention your forms version and database version when posting any problem.
    You can use When-Mouse-Click on the list item.
    Hope this helps

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points