4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 2:20 PM by 949101 RSS

Error(1200467) while running FR report.

Hi,

We are getting the below error just for one of the reports. Even the person with Admin acess is getting the below error

*5200: Error executing query: [Thu Jul 12 11:42:03 2012]USNCPDHYPEDB1v/Asia_Pac/Asia_Pac//Error(1200467) Error executing formula for [MDX query]: status code [1130001] in function [@_MDX_RETRIEVE]*

Can someone help me understand what could be the cause for the same?
        • 1. Re: Error(1200467) while running FR report.
          Mehmet Sevinc
          Hil,

Looks like it is a known issue and there is a patch available. This is from Oracle Support:

Financial Reporting (FR) Error: "5200: Error executing query:Error(1200467) Error executing formula for [REGION DEFINITION]: status code [1130001] in funcation [@_MDX_RETRIEVE" [ID 1414388.1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modified 21-FEB-2012 Type PROBLEM Status PUBLISHED

In this Document
          Symptoms
          Cause
          Solution
          References

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applies to:
          Hyperion BI+ - Version: 11.1.1.3.00 and later [Release: 11.1 and later ]
          Information in this document applies to any platform.

Symptoms
          In version 11.1.1.3, when running a Financial Reporting (FR) report in Workspace the following error occurs:

Error: "5200: Error executing query: Error(1200467) Error executing formula for [REGION DEFINITION]: status code [1130001] in funcation [@_MDX_RETREVE"

Cause
          The cause of this issue is unknown.

This issue has been identified and verified as unpublished Bug 13529607.
          Solution
          This issue has been fixed in Patch 11.1.1.3.501.

You can download the patch from "Patches and Updates" and searching for <>

Follow the steps in the Readme to install the patch.

References
          PATCH:13529589 - MERGE PATCH FOR BUG 12820641

Cheers,
          Mehmet
          • 2. Re: Error(1200467) while running FR report.
            Hi Mehmat,

Thanks a lot for response. BUt my question here is that if its a bug why is it happening for only oen report and all others are working fine. Any idea about that?
            • 3. Re: Error(1200467) while running FR report.
              Mehmet Sevinc
              Not really sure and I can't really say much without seeing your reports. However, it could be due to different database connections, members with member formulas, etc? Can you tell us what the differences between these reports?
              • 4. Re: Error(1200467) while running FR report.
                Thanks for the tips guys, just patched and the bug went away

To give a little bit more background to the bug,
                this bug directly relate to the Essbase connection with HFR (Planning connection seems to be ok)

Like the OP mentioned, I also experience some reports that works and some that broke.
                I found that directly related to the amount of members you are pulling. All of the reports that broke are trying to pulling "lvl 0 of a certain members"

We have this error right after we upgraded to 11.1.1.3.500

And the patch did fixed the issue.