5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 2:06 AM by user9212679 RSS

Getting error while importing Sandbox - OIM 11g R2

user9212679
      Hi,

I am getting the below error when I am trying to import any Sandbox :

Import Sandbox Failed
      oracle.mds.exception.MDSRuntimeException: MDS-01163: invalid reference "/mdssys/sandbox/active_mdsSandboxMetadata.xml" MDS-01163: invalid reference "/mdssys/sandbox/active_mdsSandboxMetadata.xml"
           Information
           Please select sandbox archive to import.
      If the sandbox archive contains sandbox with the same name existing archive will be overwritten.

Please help.
        • 1. Re: Getting error while importing Sandbox - OIM 11g R2
          Nishith Nayan
          make sure none of the sandbox is in active state while importing sandbox.If any existing sanbox is in active state better drop or publish same before importing new
          • 2. Re: Getting error while importing Sandbox - OIM 11g R2
            user9212679
            I tried the both of the aproaches of deactivating the sandbox and also by publishing the sandbox before importing a sandbox but no success.

I am getting the same error again.

The issue is that I have created a custom UDF which is not visible on all the Create, Modify and User Details page but when I am adding any value to this UDF while creating or modifying the user, the value is not getting saved in the database ( USR table).

I thought this could be the issue because of valueChangeListener property which was not set while creating the property, so I exported the sandbox and added the property in the userCreateForm.jsff file and repack the folder and tried to import the same but I am not able to import the sandbox.

Below is the userCreateForm.jsff file which I changed :

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
            <mds:customization version="11.1.1.61.92" xmlns:mds="http://xmlns.oracle.com/mds" motype_local_name="root" motype_nsuri="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page">
            <mds:insert parent="_xg_pfl5" position="first">
            <af:inputText xmlns:af="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/rich" value="#{bindings.BusinessUnitID__c.inputValue}" label="#{bindings.BusinessUnitID__c.hints.label}" required="#{bindings.BusinessUnitID__c.hints.mandatory}" columns="#{bindings.BusinessUnitID__c.hints.displayWidth}" maximumLength="#{bindings.BusinessUnitID__c.hints.precision}" shortDesc="#{bindings.BusinessUnitID__c.hints.tooltip}" valueChangeListener="#{pageFlowScope.cartDetailStateBean.attributeValueChangedListener}" id="dtrt_dc_7285793058" autoSubmit="true">
            <f:validator xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" binding="#{bindings.BusinessUnitID__c.validator}"/>
            </af:inputText>
            </mds:insert>
            </mds:customization>

Please help.
            • 3. Re: Getting error while importing Sandbox - OIM 11g R2
              user9212679
              Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks
              • 4. Re: Getting error while importing Sandbox - OIM 11g R2
                pratheek
                I am facing the same issue did you find any solution to the problem.If so can you please let me know what you have done??
                • 5. Re: Getting error while importing Sandbox - OIM 11g R2
                  user9212679
                  Yes I was able to solve the issue.

Issue was related to the zip file which I was creating after making the changes in the sandbox.

I was using windows utility to create the zip file and by default it creates a folder with the same name inside the zip.

For ex --> when I am trying to zip the folder sandbox it was creating sandbox.zip-->sandbox-->other folders

the correct zip file would be sandbox.zip-->folders

So please check you zip structure and try importing sandbox again.

HTH