3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 3:15 AM by Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle RSS

How B2B Adapter will process multiple statements in one file

user593826
      Hi All,

I have a file of MT940 format. I am able to read the file using B2B adapter. It contains multiple statements. Each statement is having opening and closing balance.

Now B2B Adapter is creating the instance on each statements Simultaneously.

Problem:
      ------------

Here i need the closing balance of the 1st statement, is opening for the next statement, and i need to record the updated closing and opening balance in table. As B2B is processing independently each statement, i am not able to correlate the statement details.

Example -

Lets say i have 3001490311 - 16012013 MT940 File having mutilple statements, Lets say 3 statements.

Statement 1 -

Op Bal - 10,000, Cl Bal - 20,000

Statement 2 -

Op Bal - 20,000, Cl Bal - 30,000

Statement 3 -

Op Bal - 30,000, Cl Bal - 40,000

I need to record the Updated closing balance in the table, As B2B Adpter starts processing the statements independently, so i am not able to corelate bettwen the statements. Please if any one has any solution for this problem, please post it immediately
        • 1. Re: How B2B Adapter will process multiple statements in one file
          Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
          It is expected when translation is enabled in the inbound agreement. You may disable the translation in the agreement, redeploy the agreement and retest. Remember that it will pass the flat file to middleware, instead of XML.

Regards,
          Anuj
          • 2. Re: How B2B Adapter will process multiple statements in one file
            user593826
            Thanks Anuj,

Thanks for your reply. As I unchecked the translate button. while testing i came to know that, In B2B console it showing as complete, but soa process is not getting started.

Problem:
            -------------

B2b reading the file sequentially. In My case file type MT940 Postional Flat File. As its getting the starting position of the statement, B2B is creating a instance and that instance keep on moving independently, now again B2b is keep on reading the another statements in the same file.

Once again B2B is getting a starting position to read the statement, again creating the instance. so in the similar ways B2B is keep on creating the instance for other statement in the same file.

But in my case i need the out put of one process should be input to the next processs. As B2B is processing independently, i am not able to correalte the processes.

In my case I need B2b should processs first statement, till completion of the first process second processes should not initiate, so that i can use the out put of one process to input to the another process.

Thanks
            Dilllip
            • 3. Re: How B2B Adapter will process multiple statements in one file
              Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
              Dilllip,
              As I unchecked the translate button. while testing i came to know that, In B2B console it showing as complete, but soa process is not getting started.
              It is expected as your BPEL process might be expecting a XML whereas when you disable the translation then B2B will pass the exact flat file, which it received, to the BPEL.
              In my case I need B2b should processs first statement, till completion of the first process second processes should not initiate, so that i can use the out put of one process to input to the another process.
              B2B can perform sequential processing but it is not dependent on BPEL processing in any manner. You may like to utilize the re-sequencer functionality of Mediator for your use case -

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17904_01/integration.1111/e10224/med_resequencer.htm

Regards,
              Anuj