This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 2:02 AM by PratushA RSS

errors in publishing the site

RajendarRaj Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
I installed both oracle wcs management system and delivery system in the same system with different schemas.
and i developed a sample site , and i am using "mirror to site" publishing method,
i successfully created "mirror destination"
after approval of asset when i click on "mirror" option i am getting the following error
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Error publishing Asset Types, -100, No response from remote execute trying to save assettype [error was 0]."

Error publishing Start Menu items, -12044, [pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/Admin/MirrorSitePost] Error: com.openmarket.xcelerate.commands.StartMenuDispatcher: Publish: com.openmarket.basic.interfaces.AssetException: Remote object save didn't fire [error was -100]

Error publishing Tree Tabs, -12044, [pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/Admin/MirrorSitePost] Error: com.openmarket.xcelerate.commands.TreeTabManagerDispatcher: Publish: com.openmarket.basic.interfaces.AssetException: Remote object save didn't fire [error was -100].

Error publishing saved searches, -12044, [pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/Admin/MirrorSitePost] Error: com.openmarket.xcelerate.commands.SaveSearchManagerDispatcher: Publish: com.openmarket.basic.interfaces.AssetException: Remote object save didn't fire [error was 0].

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

could somebody suggest me how to resolve these errors asap.

Thank you
Rajendar

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points