This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
If the user has been deleted from OIM, then you can't create the same user unless you have below configured;
System Property Detail: User Id reuse property.Requires dropping the index present on USR_LOGIN column
To reuse a deleted user account, assign this property a value of TRUE and drop the unique index for the USR_LOGIN column in the USR table and create a nonunique index. To prevent a user account from being reused, assign this property a value of FALSE.
Edited by: delhi on Feb 8, 2013 10:30 AM
Please follow the below steps to re-create the deleted user.
Update deleted user record, so the login name can be reused:
1. Log in to OIM Console as xelsysadm
2. Click Administration -> Users --> Search
3. Check Match All, enter the User Login, Click Search
4. Select the user, click Delete User. This will delete the user.
5. Login OIM Database as OIM shcema name (default is DEV_OIM)
6, Run following sql command
update usr set usr_login = usr_login || '-deleted' , usr_first_name = usr_first_name || '-deleted', usr_last_name = usr_last_name || '-deleted' , usr_ldap_dn = usr_ldap_dn || '-deleted' , usr_ldap_guid = usr_ldap_guid || '-deleted', usr_common_name = usr_common_name || '-deleted' , usr_email = usr_email || '-deleted' where USR_STATUS='Deleted'
7. Then you can reuse the original user login
These steps are recommended by Oracle in the metalink id 1451717.1.