This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
I was soo confused and this is my take (correct me if I am wrong)..
okay, you basically have
1) one Criteria Workflow with (Security Group X)
2) 2 Sub Criteria workflows
- 1 Sub Criteria workflow (calling it SC1 for reference) with (SG X )
- 1 Sub Criteria workflow (SC2) with (SG Y )
3) 2 users, userx and usery. Both submit a document with security group X and it enters Criteria Workflow (Main).
Check for the user (userx or user y) and jump to sub workflow with SG X or SG Y.
- Change the security group of SC2 to X
- create another criteria workflow similar to SC2 but with Security Group X.