This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Are there any idea?
It may just be me, but suspect it might help to provide some specifics on your issue like:
- Do you have Enterprise Manager configured to send emails?
- Are you able to send emails if the human task is assigned to a single participant?
- Have you made any changes in the Human Task's notification tab that might have affected the emails sent?
- Do you have the users in LDAP set up with email addresses?
Hi Dan ;
I send email hundreds of times before. My answers that all of your question, yes. I know that how i can send email. But, this issue is different. I don't know users in a Application Role. Unfortunately, I haven't send email.
Do you have any solution for this situation?
Hi again Dan ;
Are there any comment?
Are you seeing any errors in Enterprise Manager for the outgoing emails?
- Expand SOA
- Right mouse click "soa-infra" -> click "Service Engines" -> click "Human Workflow" -> select the Notification Management tab.