2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 1:07 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Receiving Inspection QA Plan Giving Error.

Hi,

I am getting an error on trying to enter the Inspection result in the Quality Plan. This is not preventing me from entering results.

Navigation: In Receiving window, clicked on Inspection button to enter the quality results.

The below is the error:
      "APP-QA-16119: There is no row selected for the 'Assign a Value' action. The assigned collection element will remain unchanged.

Pls. help me.

Regards,
      Soma
        • 1. Re: Receiving Inspection QA Plan Giving Error.
          HrishikeshJ
          Check the associated Quality Collection Plan, I guess you have configured Action with slightly incorrect setting.
          Click Action button to review the action.

if the problem is not resolved, please paste the details of Action.

Thanks,
          Hrishi
          • 2. Re: Receiving Inspection QA Plan Giving Error.
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            963055 wrote:
            Hi,

I am getting an error on trying to enter the Inspection result in the Quality Plan. This is not preventing me from entering results.

Navigation: In Receiving window, clicked on Inspection button to enter the quality results.

The below is the error:
            "APP-QA-16119: There is no row selected for the 'Assign a Value' action. The assigned collection element will remain unchanged.

Pls. help me.

Regards,
            Soma
            Please also see the solutions in these bugs.

Bug 10352154 : ENTER QA RESULTS: APP-QA-16119: THERE IS NO ROW SELECTED FOR THE ASSIGN A VALUE
            Bug 5467917 : ASSIGN VALUE ERROR. SELECT WRITTEN AS NVL YET STILL SAYS DOES NOT RETURN A VALUE
            Bug 13533402 : INTERORG TRANSFER ERRORS AFTER INSPECTION WHEN DELIVERING: APP-QA-16134
            Bug 7583063 : DENORMALIZED FIELD NOT FUNCTIONING CONSISTENTLY FOR PARENT AND CHILD PLANS

Thanks,
            Hussein