3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2013 8:29 PM by Ayush Ganeriwal-Oracle

Reg : SFTP Issue - ODI

Hi All ,

Can anyone help on this

When i am trying to SFTP my file to third party , it throwing me error

My details are :

OdiSftpPut "-HOST=*****" "-USER=****" "-PASSWORD=*****" "-LOCAL_DIR=/home/oracle/Target_Files" "-LOCAL_FILE=SFTPTest.csv" "-REMOTE_DIR=/home" "-REMOTE_FILE=SFTPTest.csv" "-IDENTITY_FILE=/home/oracle/***.ppk" "-STRICT_HOSTKEY_CHECKING=NO"

Here i have password for IDENTITY_FILE (.ppk file ) but i dont find any option to give the password in ODI .

The error msg is : invalid privatekey

but we checked with different tool like Filezilla for this process with this key , it worked fine .

Regards,
      Karthik
        • 1. Re: Reg : SFTP Issue - ODI
          JeromeFr
          Hi Karthik,

I've just found this : http://e-infomed.com/sftp-with-ssh-key-in-odisftp/

I don't know if it can help you or not.

Regards,
          JeromeFr
          • 2. Re: Reg : SFTP Issue - ODI
            Hi Jerome ,

Thank you for the response , but it didn't worked in my case

and also in my post the details shows like "-STRICT_HOSTKEY_CHECKING=NO" , i already selected the option as NO and tested .

Regards,
            Karthik
            • 3. Re: Reg : SFTP Issue - ODI
              Ayush Ganeriwal-Oracle
              You can provide the password to identity file using -PASSWORD parameter.

Here is the description for -PASSWORD from documentation http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/integrate.1111/e12643/appendix_a.htm#CEGICIJE

-PASSWORD=<password of the SSH user>      No      The password of the SSH user or the passphrase of the password protected identity file. If the –IDENTITY_FILE argument is provided this value will be used as the passphrase for the password protected private key file. If the public key authentication fails then it falls back to the