This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 9:41 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

OATM and FND_LOBS_CTX

kirkladb Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Anyone, can you help me. I have run OATM and it ran successfully except for one object: FND_LOBS_CTX. I cannot seem to recreate it. It is in Oracle 11.1.0.7. After OATM I got the following message from the error report:

When I query the error report in OATM I get the following error regarding that object:
Migration Error Report

Report Date : February 11, 2013 PAGE: 1
Object Object SubObject
Schema name type type
------- ------------------------------ ---------- -------------
Migration Error
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLSYS FND_LOBS_CTX INDEX INTERMEDIA
ORA-01418: specified index does not exist

So, in my infinite wisdom I attempt to recreate the index by running "aflobbld.sql applsys apps" and I get the following:

SQL> @aflobbld.sql applsys apps
declare
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [17182], [0xAE20284], [], [], [],
[], [], [], [], [], [], []
ORA-06512: at line 277

My question is: Has anyone ever experienced this and, if so, what did you do? I'm in a predicament in that we do not have Extended Support for 11.1.0.7 but I am doing OATM to go to 11.2.0.3 within the next day or two. Can I ignore this issue until I get to 11.2.0.3? Will E-Business not function properly without this index? Your thoughts?
  • 1. Re: OATM and FND_LOBS_CTX
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    SQL> @aflobbld.sql applsys apps
    declare
    ERROR at line 1:
    ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
    ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
    Please see these docs.

ORA-29855 Error Creating APPLSYS FND_LOBS_CTX During Database Import [ID 415117.1]
    Running AFLOBBLD.SQL Script Fails with DRG-50857, ORA-600 [17114] [ID 1149663.1]
    ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [17182], [0xAE20284], [], [], [],
    [], [], [], [], [], [], []
    ORA-06512: at line 277
    ORA-600/ORA-7445/ORA-700 Error Look-up Tool [ID 153788.1]
    ORA-600 [17182] "Heap chunk header BAD MAGIC" [ID 34779.1]
    My question is: Has anyone ever experienced this and, if so, what did you do?
    Not me.
    I'm in a predicament in that we do not have Extended Support for 11.1.0.7 but I am doing OATM to go to 11.2.0.3 within the next day or two. Can I ignore this issue until I get to 11.2.0.3? Will E-Business not function properly without this index? Your thoughts?
    You might errors like the one in (Web Attachments Error 404 NOT FOUND [ID 975363.1]).

If none of the docs help, please log a SR.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: OATM and FND_LOBS_CTX
    kirkladb Newbie
    Thanks Hussein. I'm afraid none of those docs helped. I opened up an SR and they seem to be stumped as well. Not sure I have any other choice but to do a partial clone (database refresh only) and start again, this time doing the database upgrade from 11.1.0.7 --> 11.2.0.3 and then doing the OATM. Your thoughts?
  • 3. Re: OATM and FND_LOBS_CTX
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    kirkladb wrote:
    Thanks Hussein. I'm afraid none of those docs helped. I opened up an SR and they seem to be stumped as well. Not sure I have any other choice but to do a partial clone (database refresh only) and start again, this time doing the database upgrade from 11.1.0.7 --> 11.2.0.3 and then doing the OATM. Your thoughts?
    I would go with this approach myself.

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points