This discussion is archived
10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 9:00 PM by 990611 RSS

Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6

990611 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi friends, I'm about to take my ocjp6 exam the following month. Does the exam has DRAG AND DROP questions or I have no need to worry about it? Any latest exam takers? or any one who's aware of it kindly help me with your guidance friends.
  • 1. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    rp0428 Guru
    >
    Hi friends, I'm about to take my ocjp6 exam the following month. Does the exam has DRAG AND DROP questions or I have no need to worry about it? Any latest exam takers? or any one who's aware of it kindly help me with your guidance friends.
    >
    You are not prepared to take that exam.

The first step of ANY preparation should be to review the exam topics so that you know what to study.

For any exam you should review those exam topics listed on the official Oracle web sites.
    http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=5001&get_params=p_exam_id:1Z0-851
  • 2. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    990611 Newbie
    I'm sorry for not mentioning it my dear friend, I have been preparing for the exam for 4 to 5 months and I'm very sure about the exam topics and I just wanted to clearify on DRAG AND DROP QUESTIONS
  • 3. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    rp0428 Guru
    >
    I'm sorry for not mentioning it my dear friend, I have been preparing for the exam for 4 to 5 months and I'm very sure about the exam topics and I just wanted to clearify on DRAG AND DROP QUESTIONS
    >
    That statement contradicts itself. You can't possibly be 'very sure about the exam topics' if you don't know whether 'drag and drop' is one of them.

We can only go by the information you post in your question. If you don't post it then it doesn't exist as far as we know.
  • 4. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    990611 Newbie
    To your notice my dear friend DRAG AND DROP is not an exam topic, its the type of question that will be asked in the exam, like choose the best, answer whether its true or false something like that. I dont know that you know Drag and Drop questions were asked in exams and at certain forums they said there are no drag and drop questions in the exam nowdays. I just wanted to clearify with the one who knows it. Better you go through the exam topics and verify whether DRAG AND DROP is a topic or not my friend. :) Would appreciate if you had known the answer. "DRAG AND DROP IS NOT AN EXAM TOPIC"
  • 5. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    990611 Newbie
    https://blogs.oracle.com/certification/entry/0596 I got my answer. If you dont know about something please dont bully around. You cannot come to a blind decision that I'm not prepared for the exams.
  • 6. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    rp0428 Guru
    If you think that article implies that ALL drag and drop questions were removed from the tests you need to reread it.

The fact that you are not prepared is manifest from the question that you ask and the lack of preparation that you showed by not having reviewed the official information that was available.

As has been frequently stated in the past Oracle is always free to include or exclude ANY topic from ANY exam at ANY time without prior notice. Exam takers are expected to have knowledge in ALL of the fundamental areas of their topic.

Most people preparing for an exam would take one of the many preparatory courses and trial exams that are available.

The fact that you have not indicated that you have done ANY of that is what indicates your lack of preparation.

Attempting to 'shoot the messenger' might make you feel better but it won't overcome your lack of preparation.
  • 7. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    990611 Newbie
    You could have moved without answering the question! My question was just whether there would be Drag and Drop model questions . I just wanted to verify as my friends said there are no Drag and Drop nowdays !!!. To your kind notice I did not ask you to analyze whether I'm prepared or not. Reading your replies were just a mere waste of time for me. Please try to provide relevant answers! :) Else skip it! that would be appreciable.
  • 8. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    r035198x Pro
    987608 wrote:
    Reading your replies were just a mere waste of time for me.
    I've read through this whole thread and have just wasted my time time too.

rp has also wasted his time in replying to you.

The reason why everyone has wasted their time is because you are refusing to learn a valuable lesson. Check the official information. This is the biggest reason why there is so much bad code out there. People don't read the official documentation so they reinvent the wheel (starting with square shaped ones) or they go along with what they've heard from their friends or they spam multiple forums with questions when the answers exist in the official documentation that they have free access to.
    You've had a chance to learn the value of reading the official information before taking your exam but you are refusing to accept the lesson.
  • 9. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    990611 Newbie
    Sorry! the problem was I could have missed that particular forum. I just asked for help dear friend. That was completely a different forum were I found the answer . Some one would have come across it. Helping is not a bad idea rather than bullying that I did not prepare dear friend. Missing that particular forum doesn't mean I'm not prepared. People are here to help . I posted this thread As I missed that forum Someone who know it already could have given the Link. No one is ready to Share knowledge but to find mistake's. I accept that I haved missed that forum that I found Later. I just called for clarification. If you see my thread's first message I would have mentioned " please help with your valuable guidance" :(
  • 10. Re: Drag and Drop Questions in ocjp6
    990611 Newbie
    I'm new to oracle . Asking for help is not a crime my dear friend. I understand the value of exploring the forums. But accidentally I missed this particular blog. Someone could have guided me . And thanks alot for your polite guidance my friend

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points