4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 4:06 AM by John Stegeman RSS

inconsistency between Command Button and JQuery Problem

Hello dear developers,

I just wondering. Do you have any idea about the fact that why jquery disappears from the screen after clicking command button?

Regards

Erdo
        • 2. Re: inconsistency between Command Button and JQuery Problem
          John Stegeman
          Is the command button labelled "Make JQuery Disappear from the Screen"

If not, then you haven't given us enough information to give you an answer. What version of JDeveloper are you using? What technologies? How did you incorporate JQuery on your page? Can you show us a small sample test case that enables us to reproduce the issue and comment?

Note: bumping/reposting after 24 minutes is really not appropriate here. This is a volunteer forum - if you need urgent support, that is what https://support.oracle.com is for
          • 3. Re: inconsistency between Command Button and JQuery Problem
            Hahaha so funny.

If i have a id for registering support.oracle, i never do ask a question here. I'm just developing local applications for learning Oracle ADF.

But i see lots of examples in the forum that looks like my post, did you ever notice mine?

Also,

You and the others (the ace ones, experts i mean the people have more experiment about ADF) suddenly become snob. If you don't want to help me, don't write ok? Don't lose developers who wanna learn something, for nonsense formats.

P.s. I just thought that it's a general question. The version of Jdev isn't interested in my problem.
            • 4. Re: inconsistency between Command Button and JQuery Problem
              John Stegeman
              No, I'm not a snob.

I'm trying to help you get help. You see, I haven't ever seen "JQuery disappearing from the page when I click a command button." So, in order for me to help you, I'd generally need to see what you have done in order for me to comment anything meaningful. Did you read https://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=56 - the thing up at the top that says "read this before you post?" I've just mentioned things from there that you didn't do that would help you.

So, instead of providing information that is asked for, you've decided to attack the manner in which you were asked for it - not exactly a recipe for success if you ask me.
              If i have a id for registering support.oracle, i never do ask a question here
              I have a support ID, and I ask questions here, so I don't know where you come up with that bit of logic. Again - if you expect an answer in 25 minutes, this isn't the right place. Bumping your thread after 25 minutes is usually considered rude and inconsiderate.

Good luck,

John