3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2013 1:37 PM by Jhon Carrillo RSS

TimeSlotPerHour in Adf Calendar

Jhon Carrillo
      Hi all,

I had lot of hours searching information about how to change the time slot per hour in the calendar component. I am developing with jdev 11.1.2.2 and the official docs has nothing about my requirement.

Recently, I found the following info about jdev 11.1.1.6.4 [http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E29597_01/web.1111/e28163/af_calendar.htm] :

*"TimeSlotsPerHour: Set the number of time slots to display per hour in day or week view. Time slots are minor divisions per hour, indicated by a dotted line splitting the hour into shorter intervals. For example, the value 4 will render four time slots per hour, measuring 15 minutes each. Valid values are auto or a non-zero positive whole number. By default, the value is auto.*

*When set to auto the calendar will use the skin property -tr-time-slots-per-hour. For example, af|calendar {-tr-time-slots-per-hour: 4} will render a minor division (dotted line) at 15-minute intervals."*

I tried to set these properties in jdev 11.1.2.2 but the property and skin selector doesnt exists.

So, What is the reason to remove this important calendar property and skin selector ? What is the new way to manage this situation?

My project needs this feature and I'd appreciate your help.

regards,

JHon