This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 2:34 PM by n_shah18 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Flash chart issue on onload
    n_shah18 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    surely sir , workspace is SORS
  • 16. Re: Flash chart issue on onload
    n_shah18 Newbie
    workspace is SORS
  • 17. Re: Flash chart issue on onload
    fac586 Guru
    fac586 wrote:
    Hunk09 wrote:
    Thank you for your help
    To get values in both the rendered items and session state, create Before Header computations to set P27_DP_TTF_START_DATE and P27_DP_TTF_END_DATE. Make each computation conditional on the value of the item being null.
    i tried with computational same issue .let me explain the issue. it pass the value on page render/load to P27_DP_TTF_START_DATE but chart still does not render on it own , untill i hit submit button.

from debug.

*...Perform computation of item: P27_DP_TTF_START_DATE, type=PLSQL_EXPRESSION*

*...Execute Statement: begin wwv_flow.g_computation_result_vc := to_char(sysdate-28,'MM/DD/YYYY'); end;*

*......Result = 01/22/2013*

Does it have to do anything with submit button?
    Suggest you try to reproduce the problem on apex.oracle.com.
    There were no Computations for the parameter items on the page. I added conditional Before Header Computations for these items as described above and the chart is displayed when the page is first shown.
  • 18. Re: Flash chart issue on onload
    n_shah18 Newbie
    I know the computation was not there in test app , but i swear i tried the same way in production app ,miscellaneous pages, did not worked for me , it will try it one more time.

Thanks for your time and effort much appreciated.
  • 19. Re: Flash chart issue on onload
    n_shah18 Newbie
    Finally it worked for me ..!
    Browser chrome cached the date range was not replacing it , weird ..

Thanks you so so much.
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points